|Registration fee||Early Bird
(by April 13, 2018)
|Late or on-site|
from developing countries
|22,000 YEN (200USD)|
from other areas
|31,000 YEN (280USD)|
from other areas
|24,000 YEN (220USD)|
* YEN = Japanese Yen.
* The prices in USD (US dollar) apply to the payments by wire transfer from outside Japan (see below).
Registration and Payments
Payments can be done either by (1) credit cards (VISA/MasterCard/JCB/AmericanExpress/Diners), or (2) Wire Transfer (T/T).
We recommend the payment by credit cards, since in this case the local committee covers the transaction fee, and also there is no cancellation fee until the specified deadline.
Registration and payments by credit cards [recommended]
Before you proceed, please be prepared about the following information, which will be required in the registration form.
- Your name,
- Title/salutation (Prof./Dr./Mr./Ms.),
- Address (of your affiliation/institution),
- E-mail address,
- Phone number (with country codes, e.g., +81-3-XXXX-XXXX),
- Dietary requests and other comments, if any.
When you are ready, press one of the buttons below depending on your registration type.
(general/student participants from developing countries)
(general participants from other areas)
(student participants from other areas)
NOTE: For the safety of the payment
- We use a collection company which does credit card transactions on behalf of us. When you press a “Registration” button, you will be forward to the service’s homepage. The transactions made there is secure. After the transaction is made, you will be forwarded back to the EASIAM 2018 homepage.
- There you will enter Credit card information for the payment, and also some participant information for EASIAM 2018, and only the latter (and the money) will be forwarded to the local organizing committee. THE LC DOES NOT RECEIVE ANY INFORMATION ON YOUR CREDIT CARDS.
Registration and payments by wire transfer
If you prefer the payment by wire transfers, please contact easiam2018-wt(at_mark)sr3.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp for further instructions.
The transaction fee should be paid by participants.
Payments can be done in US dollars from outside Japan, and in YEN from inside Japan.
In case of the payment by credit cards, we accept cancellation free of charge if it is made by May 25, 2018.
Please contact the local organizing committee at easiam2018(at_mark)sr3.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp for the cancellation.
After this deadline, the paid fee is non-refundable.
Fees paid by wire transfers is non-refundable; we appreciate your kind understanding.
Registration on site
We will close the prior registration at May 31, 2018. After that, we will accept registrations on site; the payment should be made in cash, Japanese Yen (sorry for this inconvenience, but we do not take credit cards and foreign currencies).